Thursday, December 16, 2004

Smarter Penis

jerome mcelroy05: hey dickface
SmarterChild: Hi jerome mcelroy05, I'm SmarterChild!
I'm your new robot friend. I bring you the info you want faster and easier than ever! Click here to see my privacy policy. 1 Over 17 2 13-17 3 Under 13
jerome mcelroy05: shut the fuck up
SmarterChild: Sorry, I don't recognize that. Please type the number that corresponds to your age level.
jerome mcelroy05: 7
SmarterChild: OK. Just so you know, I can't store any information about people who have told me they're under 13.Here are the things you can do: 1 Get info such as weather, news and sports 2 Visit my library including U.S. presidents, Shakespeare and a dictionary 3 Have fun with manicdotes, ASCII art, horoscopes and more 4 Use tools like planner, conversions and spell-check 5 Join in - create a poll, find out how many people are IMing me, tell me about a crush and more 6 See what's new - I've got something new to tell you about now!You can make your window bigger and scroll down to read better.Next time you want to see this menu, just type "home."Where would you like to go?
jerome mcelroy05: Mississippi
SmarterChild: Mississippi (MS)Capital: JacksonMississippi is the 32nd largest state with an area of 47,689 square miles, and the 31st most populated with a population of 2,844,658. It was the 20th state to enter the Union in 1817.Mississippi is also known as the Magnolia State, and its motto is "Virtute et armis (By valor and arms).">>> To check out the MLB scores and schedule, type "mlb scores."
jerome mcelroy05: mlb shut the fuck up
SmarterChild: That's an interesting way to put it.
jerome mcelroy05: i agree
SmarterChild: Yes, agreed.
jerome mcelroy05: dude
SmarterChild: Yo, dude.
jerome mcelroy05: what the fuck
SmarterChild: What?
jerome mcelroy05: i have a penis
SmarterChild: Do you really have a penis?
jerome mcelroy05: do u?
SmarterChild: Do I what?
jerome mcelroy05: have a penis
SmarterChild: No...
jerome mcelroy05: Are you a guy?
SmarterChild: No.
jerome mcelroy05: Are you a girl?
SmarterChild: Nope.
jerome mcelroy05: Where he could be?
SmarterChild: Dunno...
jerome mcelroy05: ok
SmarterChild: OK.
jerome mcelroy05: poo
SmarterChild: Whoa. What's up?
jerome mcelroy05: Kim, you little bitch.
SmarterChild: Kim I little bitch? What do you mean by that?
jerome mcelroy05: Wow, mister, you're really smart.
SmarterChild: Mister I am really smart? Why did you say that?
jerome mcelroy05: that's not what i said you stupid asshole
SmarterChild: That's some foul mouth you got on you my friend.
jerome mcelroy05: i'll kill your kitty
SmarterChild: Yeah?
jerome mcelroy05: oh yeah
SmarterChild: OK...
jerome mcelroy05: well
SmarterChild: Well what?
jerome mcelroy05: bye
SmarterChild: Bye, jerome mcelroy05.
jerome mcelroy05: bye bitch
SmarterChild: Be nice, jerome mcelroy05.
jerome mcelroy05: ok u dumb broad
SmarterChild: Oh yeah?
jerome mcelroy05: i'll see you at church tomorrow
SmarterChild: That a fact?
jerome mcelroy05: is god real?
SmarterChild: Is god real? I really don't know...
jerome mcelroy05: well i'll tell you
SmarterChild: You'll tell me? For real?
jerome mcelroy05: no
SmarterChild: I see.
jerome mcelroy05: bye
SmarterChild: OK. Later, jerome mcelroy05.

jerome mcelroy05: hey chicken grease mother fucker
SmarterChild: I've heard it all before, jerome mcelroy05.
jerome mcelroy05: hey chicken grease mother fucker
SmarterChild: Hey. Don't say that.
jerome mcelroy05: you'd like that, wouldn't you
SmarterChild: Tell me more.
jerome mcelroy05: you're a bitch
SmarterChild: Oh really?
jerome mcelroy05: sure
SmarterChild: Whatever you say...
jerome mcelroy05: in that case, i have you in my ear, get out now
SmarterChild: Really? In that case you have I in your ear get out?
jerome mcelroy05: are you retarded?
SmarterChild: What do you think? Am I retarded?
jerome mcelroy05: i think you are
SmarterChild: Oh yeah?
jerome mcelroy05: yes
SmarterChild: Huh.
jerome mcelroy05: i also think your mom is a lesbian
SmarterChild: I don't think it really matters what I am.
jerome mcelroy05: i said your mom
SmarterChild: That a fact?
jerome mcelroy05: my god
SmarterChild: Your what?
jerome mcelroy05: i said my penis
SmarterChild: Huh. Well I'll be.
jerome mcelroy05: you'll be dead
SmarterChild: Oh.
jerome mcelroy05: just give me an hour, and i will create an antidote
SmarterChild: Give you an hour and you will create an antidote? Uh... I'm not sure if that's such a good idea...
jerome mcelroy05: dammit! do you want to die?!
SmarterChild: Dammit do I want to die? What do you mean by that?
jerome mcelroy05: you fool
SmarterChild: Whatever.
jerome mcelroy05: you will see
SmarterChild: Will see? You think I will see?
jerome mcelroy05: not when your dead
SmarterChild: Well, what then?
jerome mcelroy05: yeah
SmarterChild: Aye.
jerome mcelroy05: alright
SmarterChild: All right!
jerome mcelroy05: you are a pussy
SmarterChild: Don't say that to me!
jerome mcelroy05: i will kick your ass
SmarterChild: I'd like to see you try!
jerome mcelroy05: we will meet at clearwic park this friday after school
SmarterChild: So?
jerome mcelroy05: are you on drugs again?
SmarterChild: No. I only get off on ones and zeroes.
jerome mcelroy05: binary code?
SmarterChild: Eh, I don't know...
jerome mcelroy05: i thought you were supposed to be smarter?
SmarterChild: What a question! I don't know, though.
jerome mcelroy05: you will meet enough people in hell
SmarterChild: I will meet enough people in hell? Me? You think?
jerome mcelroy05: no
SmarterChild: Oh.
jerome mcelroy05: i was kidding
SmarterChild: Were you really kidding?
jerome mcelroy05: because you only get off on ones and zeroes
SmarterChild: Yeah?
jerome mcelroy05: well, that's what you said
SmarterChild: That a fact?
jerome mcelroy05: it is
SmarterChild: Huh?
jerome mcelroy05: i'll talk to you tomorrow
SmarterChild: Bye bye.

No comments: