Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Church Drugs

Benji
hey u off sat.
12:09am

Blair
He's not here. This is his mom. He left his facebook on and I'm spying on him. I think he may be on drugs.
Have you seen him do drugs?
12:10am

Benji
no i havent i havent hung out with him since i went to church with him last
do u remember who i am
12:10am

Blair

Yes, I do.
Have you ever sold him drugs?
I liked you, but not anymore if you're selling him drugs.
12:10am

Benji
i work at a goverment place y would i do that
12:11am

Blair
You tell me.
12:11am

Benji
i dont do drugs
12:11am

Blair
I heard him on the phone one day and your name came up.
Now you're trying to contact him on here.
Yet you say you don't hang out with him.
12:12am

Benji
cuz ive been trying to ask him to see if he wants to go to a wrestling show in st. paul
12:12am

Blair
I just don't know what to think anymore.
12:12am

Benji
do u have a facebook
12:13am

Blair
It doesn't matter, because I'm calling the police.
12:13am

Benji
y
12:13am

Blair
I don't like drugs in my house.
12:15am

Benji
i bet u dont
12:15am

Blair
Tell it to the police.
12:15am

Benji
y do i have to i dont do that
12:16am

Blair
They'll make you talk.
12:18am

Blair
Benji is no longer online. The following was not sent:
I haven't heard from him in awhile. I'm afraid he might be dead.

No comments: